Whether you are a general direction or a business management unit, Alphacen assists you in evaluating the effectiveness of your processes and results.
As for a purchasing direction, a human resources management or a purchasing direction, we are at your disposal for the implementation of the most efficient operational piloting solutions and we offer a consultancy service provided by our experienced experts.
Our service offerings:
For a general direction, optimizing the overall performance is more complex than maximizing the individual performance of the functions. Alphacen offers the best solutions for evaluating, measuring and piloting resources and means, namely:
- The balanced scorecard (BSC) : BSC are structured dashboards (indicators, performance keys, strategic objectives and action) that are particularly useful in creating a strategy design framework for the decline into operational actions.
- ABM (activity based management) solutions: this is a piloting with real knowledge of the costs and margins associated with each customer, product, service or business process.
- Corporate reporting : these are our services for designing and implementing synthesized reporting solutions, at a corporate and federated level for different functions.
- The information system : an alignment of if on the strategic and operational piloting issues of the organisations.
Resources Humaines Department
Alphacen offers you the design and implementation of HR performance solutions, such as:
- The setting up of a social management control and the social balance sheet.
- The GPEC : the forecasting management of jobs and skills.
- Simulation and analysis of the payroll (gvt, Noria effect, deferral effect,…).
- Management of variable remuneration and bonuses (modeling of calculations and rules, simulation and planning of incentives).
- Urbanization of HRIS (HRIS governance, application declination of HRIS,…).
The optimization of purchases involves several parts of the supply to the profitability of the products. Alphacen offers an accompaniment in the design to the implementation of solutions dedicated to the management of the performance of the purchasing departments, namely:
- Implementation of purchasing control indicators and knowledge of the repository.
- Analyzing transactions with vendors.
- Profitability analysis.
- Controlling the performance of the purchasing process: purchase requisitions, orders, receipts, control of invoices…
and processes, predicting and measuring financial performance related to operational activities. We assure you the implementation of a complete management of the operational consultancy and the business assistance, the integration progicielle, up to the management of the change and the application maintenance.
The Alphacen team, a multidisciplinary team, federating experienced functional consultants, analytical accounting skills mastering financial repositories, financial management controllers and operational as well as expert solutions within a highly professional framework, offers you a high quality service in terms of your financial management productivity thanks to our solutions based on the most flagship technologies on the market and best suited to your business and the contributions of our network of market-leading partners.
Our customers benefit from:
- A structuring, documentation and translation of these processes into a coherent SI finance in order to industrialise the production of reportings and dashboards.
- Realization of forecasts based on more accurate and more regular projections.
- Measures of the financial impacts that can have the different parameters of the operational directorates.
- Better productivity of your teams by focusing on analysis at the expense of data consolidation.
- Assists in decision-making in a fast and effective manner based on the relevance of indicators for controlling financial performance.
- Analysis of your needs: a translation into projects and processes.
- Modélisation: the design of sustainable and scalable models, reliable and Explosible by your
- Implementation of your projects related to the finance business.
- Adaptation : design of models corresponding to various contexts (International, das, sectors,
- Accompanying : the operational assistance of your finance teams.
- Training : the adherence of users to the projects and management rules put in place, through
our strategies of driving change.
- Audit: to make a State of the existing and propose ways of improvement.
- Maintenance of solutions : maintain a good performance taking into account perpetual changes
and varying contexts (new issues and new management rules.)
Cost management is characterized by a complex reality and this requires sophisticated functional skills as well as the deployment of the most intelligent solutions on the market Alphacen guarantees you the simplification, reliability and fluidization of this process of managing costs by accompanying you in the achievement of financial excellence
Our solutions cover all the needs of the management controllers:
- Monitoring of charges, staffing, men’s days by recurring and non-recurring activity
- Monitoring of the realized and construction of the forecasts (budget, estimated)
- Annual closing
- Investment and depreciation and amortization *
- Billing of bids *
Our customers will benefit from:
- Better reliability of financial information flows
- Speed of processing and financial analysis
- Flexibility and time saving
- Service provided by experts at your disposal
- Management control and its objectives
- Implement an ABC/ABM approach
- Management control tools
- Le Balanced Scorecard
- Measure the value and costs of support services
- Trainings advice to build your project:
- from the decision to lead this project to its start-up.
- Training on implementations projects :
- Build and conduct your ABC/ABM project
- Build and conduct your balanced scorecard project
- Building and conducting a dashboard project in public administration
MyABCM is a complete solution dedicated to the optimization of financial performance and the analytical calculation according to the ABC method to collect, model, analyse, simulate your cost data.
Our positioning of pure player allows you to have the best features for this domain: user-friendliness, high performance calculator, OLAP analysis cube, Web survey, mobility offer (smartphones and tablets) .
Benefits not to be missed!
- A solution that offers the fastest implementation on the market.
- MyABCM is designed for non-computer userss. You’ll know how to control it!
- A proven solution that has a very high processing power capable of making millions of calculations in record time.
- A business ETL ensures full integration with ERP or other systems and makes the analyzed data more reliable.
- A network of certified local and international partners who encourage our solution and are supported by our 100% local support team and 100% dedicated to the MyABCM solution
Prophix is a multi-user package of performance management, used to create and manage business models. Prophix uses Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Analysis Services databases. The latter are able to create multi-dimensional and scalable databases.
Among the strengths of Prophix, its ability to analyze data from several perspectives easily. Thus, it is able to explore a large amount of data in order to identify the most relevant information.
A wide variety of analyses is possible tailored to the needs of the users according to the scenarios.
It allows a real decision support tool.
Prohphix covers a list of managerial and financial applications which mainly concern:
- Budgeting and planning
- Advanced planning
- Sales performance management
- Consolidations and assignments
- Analysis and views
Typology of projects:
We collaborate with our customers to offer specific products to everyone, such as:
- Setting up an analytical accounting system
- Redesign control system management
- Setting up an ABC type of analytical accounting
- Acquisition, installation, training, parameterisation and maintenance of a complete and integrated software/progicition solution containing a tool for calculating the cost of costing (type ABC) and CPC by activities (main and secondary)
- Setting up the management control system
- Implementation of BSC-type dashboards
- Development of strategic plan and strategic map per trade according to the BSC approach
- Audit of organisational and structural complexities
- Evaluation of the specific costs of the activities
- Improve existing dashboards
- Improve organization through processes
- Ownership and management of the strategy by the managers
And we have answered different issues:
- To feed a better knowledge of the Group’s strategy,
- Share the tools for measuring the performance of the group,
- To allow each manager to see and improve his contribution to the conduct of the Group’s strategy,
- Establish a mapping of the company’s processes,
- Seek consensus on their value/usefulness for external clients or for the company, and define their major performance criterion,
- Bring all the players in the process to the same goal: to meet the expectations of customers and the company,
- Imagine the possible improvements of these processes according to their value/usefulness,
- Synthesize these improvements into action plans,
- Put in place these actions: Suppression of non-quality, reduction of deadlines,
- Improve existing dashboards,
- Linking dashboards to every major business process
- Drive domains that are not or poorly covered by existing dashboards
- Build a strategic map showing:
- The company’s strategic objectives,
- The 15 to 25 most important operational objectives in order to achieve these strategic objectives,
- Indicators and action plans that measure the achievement of these operational objectives
- Definition of indicators, their extraction sources and their method of restitution
- Differentiate the cost of different minutes in order to adapt the commercial offer,
- To understand the profitability of the various commercial offers,
- Obtain the cost of acquiring a new Subscriber and confront it with its average lifespan,
- To understand the specific costs of each nature of supply, of each part of the network,
- Inform the maintenance/maintenance problem in relation to construction/investment. From what level should we stop maintaining and investing again in the network?
- Identify costs related to customer relationship management: quality of service, contract changes, cashing, etc.
- Transform the coefficient of overhead, structure, indirect costs (call it as you want, it covers the same thing) in a grid of ABC activities,
- Modify the method of preparing quotes or quotations to better adapt it to the following 2 items:
- Amortization of product design costs over its lifespan,
- The precise incorporation of development costs, launching, planning, appropriate in order to take into account the complexity of the product and its projected volume.
- The company’s head office provides services either to the departments or to the Group’s clients. Whether they are internal or external, they are captive.
- The services are not subject to a specific definition of content, the quality of the service is not the subject of a commitment, the costs are wrongly mutualised between all directions.